Meet Entry Policy
For each meet of the season you will be notified via email and asked that you login to declare whether or not you're going to the meet. If you are going, you will need to declare by the registration deadline. Failure to declare a swimmer's intention to attend a given meet by the registration deadline will mean that the swimmer will not be entered into the meet..
The process is simple:
- Sign in to your account.
- Click the 'Event' listed under the Events section located at the bottom of the home page.
- You will be brought to a webpage on our team website that will allow you to commit or not commit your child to the meet. If you have more than one child swimming you will see them listed on this page.
If you ARE NOT GOING (declining), here are the steps:
- Click on the Member Names [they default to Not Committed]
- Then click on the Signup Record pull-down and select No
- If No, just click on the [Save Changes] button to save the changes
- If you have more than one child, repeat the same task as listed above
If you ARE GOING (committing), here are the steps:
- Click on the Signup Record pull-down and select Yes
- Once yes is selected, you will see the sessions that are available for this meet. If you are signing up by Day/Session and want to see what events are available, simply click on the meet name next to the Meet Name: heading.
- Check the Checkbox to the left of the name for those Sessions you would like/can swim
- Once you have finished, click on the Save Changes Button in the lower right
- Repeat the process for additional swimmers
- Add any notes that you want the Coach or Administrator to see
Your coach or team administrator will review your declaration and APPROVE or REJECT your request and once they submit the final choices you will be able to review by signing in and clicking on the Attend This Event button for any events listed on our team website. Look at the Coach Approval column for the events that you have been confirmed to swim.